Custom Headlight Painting
Advanced Automotive Concepts offers custom painting services for the inner headlight housings.
What is the process for painting headlights?
- Headlights are carefully disassembled and housings are separated from assembly.
- Housings are primed and painted the desire color in our paintbooth.
- Assemblies are then reassembled in a dust-free environment.
- The headlights are then professionally resealed and pressure tested.
- Overall result equals a custom and original set of lights that sustain their OEM look.
To get more information on having AAC Professionally Paint your Headlights please call our Customer Support Line 1(800)407-5776 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Painting Gallery:
2006 Dodge Charger: Top Banana Yellow-
2007 Dodge Charger: Sublime Green-
2008 Dodge Charger: SuperBee Blue-
We can also Custom Design Effects inside of the Headlight to Match the Theme of your Vehicle!
2006 Dodge Magnum: Inferno Red w/ Palm Tree Ghosting-
2007 Dodge RAM 2500: Sable Black-
2009 Ford F150: Custom Paint for Skyjacker SEMA Truck 2009-