ORACLE Lighting Jeep Gladiator 7" High Powered LED Headlights (Pair)
NOW AVAILABLE! Complete Package for adding High-Performance 7" LED Headlights to your Gladiator without any fabrication or cutting your factory wiring. This complete Plug-&-Play kit also features Vertical and Horizontal headlight adjustment so you can put the light on the road (where you need it) and not blind oncoming traffic.
The Ultimate 7" LED replacement headlight option for the Gladiator. This rugged solid-state LED design is perfect for the Jeep owner looking for high-quality lighting for better night time visibility without overpaying. Installation is very easy with the included Gladiator specific “Plug and Play” connectors. You can even choose optional colored Halos for even more customization!
White or Amber Halo **Additional wire may be needed**
Note: DRL wire cannot be used as a power source - Tapping into Park Lights will give manual control over LED accessory during daytime driving - LED accessory will turn on automatically in night mode when switch is set to AUTO - For full automatic control over the LED accessory use fuse F52 in the engine compartment fuse panel.
Red, Blue, or Green Halo
Extend Red (+) wire to controller, to toggle switch, existing headlight halo
Extend Black (-) wire to common ground
Latest Product Improvement
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the LED halos.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
• Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip.They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
|HALO KIT TYPE||ORACLE PART#||COLOR/OPTION|
|NO Halo Kit||5769J-504||No Halo|
|LED Halo Kit||5769J-001||White|
|LED Halo Kit||5769J-002||Blue|
|LED Halo Kit||5769J-003||Red|
|LED Halo Kit||5769J-004||Green|
|LED Halo Kit||5769J-005||Amber|
|ColorSHIFT Halo Kit||5769J-334||ColorSHIFT - w/No Controller|
|ColorSHIFT Halo Kit||5769J-330||ColorSHIFT - w/RF Controller
|ColorSHIFT Halo Kit||5769J-333||ColorSHIFT - w/2.0 Controller
|ColorSHIFT Halo Kit||5769J-335||ColorSHIFT - w/BC1 Controller
Product Features: (Per Light)
• Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W Max
• Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
• High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
• High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
• Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
• Input Voltage of Light: 12-24V DC
• Input Voltage of Halo (If Included): 12V DC
• Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
• Optional: ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-Installed
• Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
• Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
• Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
• Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
• Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
• Easy Plug & Play Installation
• 2 Year Warranty
• DOT and SAE Certified
- 2 x ORACLE 7" High Performance LED Headlights (Pair)
- 2 x Gladiator-specific "Plug & Play" Wiring Adapters
- 2 x Direct-Fit Beam Adjustable Headlight Brackets
With ColorSHIFT Upgrade:
- 2 x ORACLE 7" High Powered LED Headlights (Pair) - Black Bezel with ORACLE ColorSHIFT Halos Pre-installed inside the Headlights
- 1 x ORACLE ColorSHIFT Controller Module
- 1 x ORACLE ColorSHIFT Wireless Remote
- 2 x "Plug & Play" Wiring Adapters
- 2 x 7" Adjustable Headlight Brackets
ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JL/ Gladiator JT
ORACLE Lighting Jeep Wrangler JK/JL & Gladiator JT High Performance 20W LED Fog Lights
ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ ColorSHIFT® Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep JL / Gladiator JT